Claymont Woods is a planned community in Chesterfield, Missouri, consisting of 189 acres and 227 residential lots, each a half acre or more. The community has an open, park-like atmosphere with forty acres of private common ground scattered throughout the community, including hiking trails, a fishing lake, and a ball field.
The Chesterfield Police are offering a new program to assist elderly and health-compromised citizens during the corona virus. See the press release Chesterfield Police Press Release
- The CDC reminds everyone that the COVID-19 spreads mainly from person to person by:
- People who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet). When an infected person coughs or sneezes, respiratory droplets are expelled and can land in the mouth or noses of people who are near, or possibly even inhaled.
- These droplets may also land on surfaces or objects. It may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes.
- The trustees are polling residents regarding trail usage. Please answer the poll regardless of whether you use the trails. Trail Poll
- Jonah Yates completed his Eagle Scout project, installing benches on Claymont Woods trails. See CWRA News
- The City of Chesterfield offers advice on the corona virus. See CWRA News.
- Read the latest: CWRA Winter 2020 Newsletter is in Online Documents
- The CWRA Annual Meeting was March 12. Agenda and minutes are in Online Documents
- Our Brushwackers club needs a leader and members. See the Brushwacker News link on this web page.
- The annual assessment is $360. Invoices have been mailed by City & Village. Due date is March 31
Become a member of the neighborhood Facebook group at Claymont Woods Facebook Group. The Facebook page is a forum for residents and is not controlled by the trustees. If you have specific concerns, please call or email the trustee for your area.
Website Comments? Write to email@example.com